These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: DT50/DT25

Channel switcher for my DT50-Dean Rose
by thedeanrose on 2011-12-27 18:19:34

Hey I bought a 50 watt line 6 DT50 amp a while ago. First of all, I think it's the best amp you guys have ever made. But one thing I need for it is a channel switcher from A to B, so I can have clean on one of them and then the other one with a high gain overdrive channel. Now I was looking through your guy's amp channel switchers but the only things I could find were either for your more digitalized amps like the Spiders and such. Or they were the big pod things. I really don't need a pod, all I want is just a simple channel switcher from A to B for the DT50. Could you people please tell me what type of pedal would be best for this one task? -Dean Rose

Re: Channel switcher for my DT50-Dean Rose
by spaceatl on 2011-12-27 20:41:00

Any old latching channel footswitch will do...I have the Peavey version of this one...

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FS1Roland/

by thedeanrose on 2011-12-28 05:53:08

Thank you so much..this helped out a lot because I wasnt sure whether it had to be a line 6 product or not to be compatible. But now I get it..looks like I'm gonna order one today

by Line6david on 2012-01-03 14:16:33

Hi,

Glad spaceatl was able to help you out. I'm marking this one answered.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.