These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Problems with Line6 Edit and FlextoneIII and Windows 7 x64
by Guitarbuster on 2011-12-28 07:14:24

Hi All, I`ve got a problem with my Windows Laptop with Windows 7 x64 and Line6 Eidt.

With Line6 Monkey I`m able to "see" my Flextone through the midi port but after installing the newest Line6 Edit Version the program doesn`t start. I deinstalled the edit Tool, rebooted my laptop and installed it again and rebooted it but no chance to get starting the editor. I`ve got the actual JRE dowmloaded 3 days ago from Sun and got the actual drivers for my midi interface. I did the check the checksum with the Line6 Tool. No issues with the downloaded program.

With my other Laptop (Windows Vista Home x86) I`ve got no problems at all and the connection works fine (same midi interface and so on)

Any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Re: Problems with Line6 Edit and FlextoneIII and Windows 7 x64
by Line6david on 2012-01-03 14:23:05

Hi,

Do you get a specific error message when the program quits? Have you tried updating drivers for your MIDI interface? What MIDI interface are you currently using? 

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

RE: Problems with Line6 Edit and FlextoneIII and Windows 7 x64
by Line6Don on 2012-01-09 14:57:01

It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered. If it has been answered, please award points to whoever was helpful and/or answered the question.

In the event your issue has not been resolved, I created a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks!!

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.