These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

New Amp Models for POD HD (500)???
by ericroyals on 2011-12-28 19:16:14

I have a POD HD500. I used to own a POD X3 Live. I can definitely hear a significant improvement in the modeling technology for the amps that are modeled in the new HD series of PODs. But there are some amps that were modeled in the X3 line that are not available in the HD line (like Diezel, Soldano, Orange, Matchless, additional Marshall models, etc.). I was wondering if there are any plans at Line 6 to made HD models of more amplifiers like those? Maybe made available as a flash update?

I'm sure there are lots of other Line 6 POD HD users that would appreciate this as well... (Chime in!)

Re: New Amp Models for POD HD (500)???
by ericroyals on 2011-12-28 19:22:20

Sorry for the redundant post. I saw afterward that there are many other threads on this same topic already. But clearly, I would also like more amp models to be made available!

by jyflorida on 2011-12-29 06:40:12

Definitely put in a Feature Request(s) with Line 6.  They do listen to customer feedback.

http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/

by Line6Don on 2012-01-04 10:37:07

+1 to jyflorida.

Our products are driven by customer feedback and requests. So if you would like to see more amp models available in the POD HD500, please ask our developers using the form at the link that jyflorida supplied above.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.