These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

can i authorize my FBV Express MkII to be listed in My Authorized Devices? & "No Line 6 device connected"??
by eemKoYa on 2011-12-30 07:54:50

hello.. i recently purchased the FBV Express MkII and already registered the gear online.. can the FBV be authorized at the line 6 license manager? because i've launched the line 6 license manager while my FBV connected to the computer via usb, but the program could not detect the FBV.. and when i launch the FBV control while my FBV and UX2 both connected to the computer, the program says "NO LINE 6 DEVICE CONNECTED".. is it supposed to be like that? 

Re: can i authorize my FBV Express MkII to be listed in My Authorized Devices? & "No Line 6 device connected"??
by fflbrgst on 2011-12-30 17:50:24

You don't need a license manager for the FBV, only for software you are using (Gearbox, PodFarm).

Re: can i authorize my FBV Express MkII to be listed in My Authorized Devices? & "No Line 6 device connected"??
by TheRealZap on 2011-12-30 18:34:53

+1, the FBV is not supposed to authorize, everything sounds to be working proper.

by Line6Don on 2012-01-05 17:12:10

+1 to fflbrgst.

After reviewing your account, it appears as though you have authorized everything correctly. The FBV's are not able to be authorized by license manager application, and there is no need to.

As for the problem with FBV Control not recognizing the FBV as connected, make sure and connect it using the USB cable directly to a USB port on your computer, not a hub or extension of any kind. If it still can not be found, try all available USB ports and a different USB cable.

by eemKoYa on 2012-01-09 11:22:33

thanks! 

by eemKoYa on 2012-01-09 11:23:45

very helpful.. thank you! 

by eemKoYa on 2012-01-09 11:26:21

the connection problem fixed by itself.. thanks for the help 

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.