These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Can I use the podfarm 2 that came with my ux2 studio with my focusrite saffire pro 40?
by Monsterbash on 2011-12-30 17:12:14

Can I use the podfarm 2 that came with my ux2 studio with my focusrite saffire pro 40 while the ux2 is not connected ?

also if i have to buy a sperate podfarm licens, will the metal pack i bought still be applicable to my new purchased podfarm 2 licens ?

Re: Can I use the podfarm 2 that came with my ux2 studio with my focusrite saffire pro 40?
by TheRealZap on 2011-12-30 18:34:01

you should be able to still use it as long as the ux2 is still connected... and the metal pack will work as long as you authorize it using the account you purchased it with in the license manager part of monkey.

Re: Can I use the podfarm 2 that came with my ux2 studio with my focusrite saffire pro 40?
by Monsterbash on 2011-12-30 20:08:51

so my only question off of that is, if i buy another license of podfarm 2 in order to not have the ux2 connected.... can i still apply the metal pack to the purchsed licens of podfarm..

thanks a ton.

by Monsterbash on 2012-01-03 15:29:51

okay so i decided to get a m-audio profire 2626

with the 2626 as my main device in my daw and as my soundcard , it will not work with podfarm even if my line 6 ux2 is connected

ill be selling the ux2 but purchasing a licens for podfarm 2 for my 2626.. but i still need to know if when i buy just the podfarm licens if my previously purchased metal amps pack will still be able to use?

is monkey even used without line 6 hardware?

by Line6Don on 2012-01-09 15:30:54

You will be able to continue to use your Metal Shop model pack with a purchased POD Farm 2 license. The Line 6 License Manager application will authorize your computer to use POD Farm 2, when it does this, it will also authorize your computer for the Metal Shop model pack as well.

Line 6 Monkey will not be used in this situation.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.