These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: JM4 Looper

Disappointed in the power supply for the JM4...2nd one to replace!
by troubadours2 on 2012-01-05 20:03:28

I want to express my disappointment in the quality of the power supply for the jm4 looper. This is the 2nd time this thing has broken loose from that thin side. It is not constructed very well and I should not have to continue to purchase new power supplies.
I really like the jm4 but this is unreasonable.

Do you have an alternate power supply that is of stronger construction?

If not, please consider this, because it makes me reconsider buying your products.

Re: Disappointed in the power supply for the JM4...2nd one to replace!
by Line6david on 2012-01-12 11:22:22

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.