These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

where can i get the usb cable for a pod xt live pedal
by antisocialme on 2012-01-06 08:47:18

just got a pod xt live. great piece of equiptment. just want to know where i can get a usb cord for it so i can download and preset stuff on my pc. Thanks for any info.

Re: where can i get the usb cable for a pod xt live pedal
by Mr_Arkadin on 2012-01-06 08:56:40

You can get USB cables pretty much anywhere now, all computer shops, even shops that sell household items like TVs etc. Nothing fancy going on, very common cable.

by TheRealZap on 2012-01-06 08:57:05

anywhere... they are a standard USB AB cable that is typically used for a usb printer.

by Line6Don on 2012-01-13 10:58:09

+1 to Mr_Arkadin and TheRealZap.

USB cables can be found at any computer electronics store a department store that has a electronics section.

by loopee on 2012-03-20 01:17:23

I seem to have lost my USB cable.....so I grabbed a few other USB cables that I had hanging around (belonging to cameras, etc).....well they didn't fit.......where can I get a USB that fits my Pod xt?

by Mr_Arkadin on 2012-03-20 11:39:25

Cameras usually use Mini-USB - hence it won't fit. As stated above any standard A-B type USB will do and can be had in many shops (computer shops, home technology shops, department stores, record stores etc.), or online if you have no technology shops in your area. They really are very common. If you have a printer I bet that has one.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.