These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

HD Edit - Setlist Names
by Dshow on 2012-01-08 03:53:39

Hello,

If I export a Setlist from my POD HD500 using the HD Edit Software I give a file name like "jjmmdd_filename" (year, mont, day).

Then if i import the setlist again into my POD these filename is used for the setlist not the original Setlist Name. Why is the originally Setlist name not kept? I would it find mor logically and more useful to save the setlist name to and not to take the filename of the saved setlist.

Do others find thit too?

Thanks

Re: HD Edit - Setlist Names
by lef38 on 2012-01-08 08:40:23

This is a known limitation. Setlist names can't be saved anywhere.

by silverhead on 2012-01-08 09:18:41

When you export the setlist in HD500 Edit you can simply overwrite the default yymmdd filename to the desired setlist name. That becomes the saved filename, and hence the setlist name when the saved setlist is restored.

by silverhead on 2012-01-08 09:20:04

Setlist names are saved in the HD500 when you SEND SETLIST from HD500 Edit. In HD500 Edit make sure you hit the ENTER key after naming the setlist.

by Dshow on 2012-01-09 12:48:26

Thanks for the answers.

I think I was wrong - the names are kept when saving a setlist.

There is just a strange behavior when importing a setlist. Then as Name the filename of the imported setlist is shown, but when sending the setlist to the HD500 and closing and reopen the HD Edit the initially given name is displayed.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.