These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

connecting help here!trying to connect my phono cables to a ux2!
by johnboi on 2012-01-11 08:05:48

Hi all i'm looking to buy a UX2 sound card, I have a edirol UA25 sound card and i've been connecting my hi fi stereo by aux rca phono male to phono male left & right into the back of my edirol sound card (see pictures attached) Now i'm thinking of buying a toneport ux2 however i want to be sure i can do this with the UX2 if so what type of connector adapter would i need because i know most of the back inputs are analog on the UX2. Also Is there a way i can do this without using the spdif digital out connector in the back of the UX2 because i'm looking to use this digital out for something else.

Any suggestions would be great here, bit confused!

thanks

Re: connecting help here!trying to connect my phono cables to a ux2!
by BigChas52 on 2012-01-11 08:10:48

Get a couple of mono 1/4" plug to RCA jack adapters.  Something like this

http://www.themusicden.com/p-231552-stagg-acpmcf-cable-adapter-14-m-rca-f-4pk.aspx?affiliateid=10057&

by johnboi on 2012-01-13 03:16:12

thanks BigChas52, that looks like something i need then

by laplayantonio on 2012-01-20 02:41:24

+1 to Chas

the answer above is correct: If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to mark as 'Helpful' or 'Correct Answer' to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, to close out the thread as “answered” if your situation has been resolved. Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.