These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Problem with POD HD400 Edit
by indigobjn on 2012-01-11 19:06:51

Hi everyone,

The problem is when I open my POD hd edit with my HD400 connected via USB, the settings for most of the presets gets altered such as Delay time, mix, etc. Help me out.

bjn

Re: Problem with POD HD400 Edit
by Line6david on 2012-01-19 17:27:09

Hi,

I need more details to properly understand the problem. Can you post pictures of the settings on the device vs the settings in the software? This is an issue i have not seen before.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

by indigobjn on 2012-01-27 00:34:52

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Here's what happens.

Whether I save a new preset using HD edit or HD 400 itself and close the edit and reopen it, all the setting I had saved with that particular preset will have all the knobs and settings all over the place and asrerick symbol (*) appears with that preset name meaning its setting have been changed and shown unsaved. For example, I created a preset with Digital Delay on FX3 using HD edit, saved it, reopened HD edit with that preset ON the HD 400. Then the delay time, mix, etc values are all over the place with preset shown unsaved. With this if I double-click other presets that i've saved earlier on HD edit, it seems fine and has the same original settings I had set.

Let me sum up the problem. The problem is when we open the HD edit, only the preset currently playing on HD edit faces this problem. But other presets are not affected.

Bijen

by Line6Hugo on 2012-02-02 13:20:12

indigobjn,

Have you made sure to try completley uninstalling all software including the programs and drivers from the computer while troubleshooting this problem?  Also, please post screen shots of the problem as David requested to help us understand the problem.

Do you have any other USB devices connecerted to the computer?  Please remove all other USB devices (except for a mouse and keyboard on a desktop computer) while troubleshooting this problem.  Completely remove ANY USB hubs, even if not in use, and test the hardware on all of your computer's USB ports, preferably the back ports on a desktop system.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by Line6david on 2012-02-06 15:51:31

Hi,

If you switch to another preset and then switch back does the patch return to normal?

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

by Line6david on 2012-02-07 16:25:45

Hello,

It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. since there was no closure to your issue, we’ll open a ticket for you to post to if you have trouble down the line.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line 6 Support

by indigobjn on 2012-02-19 21:52:06

Sorry guys I exceeded 72hrs. I was away from home. Yes Hugo, I did uninstalled all the softwares and drivers and reinstalled them again. It didn't work. I only connect POD HD.

by indigobjn on 2012-02-19 21:54:12

HI David,

Nope. I didn't work either. Instead, some other presets with delays and choruses got affected when I double click and select other presets on my POD edit.

Thanks

-Bijen

by indigobjn on 2012-02-19 21:58:57

Thank you David so very much. I will follow the link.

Thanks,

-Bijen

by indigobjn on 2012-03-24 22:14:50

Hi David,

The problem with HD400 edit is still there. Another HD400 user has the similar issue. Here's the link to it.

http://line6.com/support/message/365299#365299

I got it solved after performing factory reset/pedal caliberation, reinstalled all drivers, device firmwares but then again the problem persists after few days.

Help us out.

Thank You,

Bijen.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.