These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: GearBox

Gearbox does not see mu subscription - not logging me in
by ddimond on 2012-01-13 22:16:10

I have not used either of my guitar ports or my TonePort UX2 recently and when I tried to use guitar port online in gearbox the window show me a picture of hendrix and had a button which said "get started"... I click on it and it wants me to login so I do useing my account, then it shows my account info (which is is all paid up and active).  I then go back to gearbox and it says same thing but does not log me in.  Monkey login works just fine and I upgraded everything per monkey config manager.

I noticed something in my account screen which says something like "you have't connected in a while, please run gearbox to fix this problem..."

Bummer - i wanted to jam tonight!

Please send me email if you want more details.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Gearbox does not see mu subscription - not logging me in
by ddimond on 2012-01-22 16:44:44

Where the heck is Line6 Support?  Hello - is there anyone out there? 

by Kneehow on 2012-02-01 11:12:35

Hi... sorry for not seeing this one sooner. If someone doesn't connect to the subscription service GPO server for a while, there's a possible chance of that message occurring.

It looks like there was a glitch back on 1-14-2012, but the last connection to the server from your location shows as 1-28-2012. I've comp'ed you a month free for the inconvenience, as a courtesy.

Are you still experiencing any issues accessing the songs/tracks?

by Line6Hugo on 2012-02-02 13:39:03

I will be marking this thread as assumed answered as we are working with you to get this resolved via support ticket.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.