These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Relay Digital Wireless

I need a replacement/repair TBP12 transmitter
by Flenix on 2012-01-15 15:16:14

Hello,

I bought my Line 6 Relay G90 around 7 months ago, and just before Christmas the slider on the battery clip broke. It might seem like the tiniest little bit of plastic to break, but the entire unit is unusable without it...

I read somewhere you can only get warrenty support in the country the unit was purchaced from. I bought my unit from the USA, although I also read that my local Line 6 Warrenty Repair center is in Daventry.. about 4 miles from my house. It seems silly to have to send it to the USA (Which would cost both me and Line 6 high postage and a much longer wait) when I could easily drop it at my local one myself?

Anyway, if anyone can suggest anything that would be really helpful. I just want to go wireless again

Re: I need a replacement/repair TBP12 transmitter
by Flenix on 2012-01-15 15:33:12

Sorry it was Rugby not Daventry that my local (the only UK) center is... 12 miles, still easy enough for me to do in person

by Flenix on 2012-01-18 05:31:57

Anyone?
Frankly, it really annoys me that Line 6 don't have official support, but fair enough for simple questions that a google could answer (then others answer them here, saves the staff time etc) - I get that. But for things like this they need a real support section... My warrenty isn't unlimited, and I want to get this sorted ASAP.

by Kneehow on 2012-01-18 10:04:25

We've created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue offline. Please respond to the ticket. Thank you...

A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Whatis a Support Ticket?

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1422

by ribak999 on 2013-01-27 11:28:50

i have the exact same issue as flenix

battery clip has fallen out of the tbp12 transmitter and unit is unusable

I have used the unit about 5 times in the past 9 months

please help

by dboomer on 2013-01-29 08:13:49

You should use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and open a ticket.  The service department does not regularly scan these forums for service requests and it could be days before you could get a response.

by Fuzzbass2000 on 2013-02-18 12:50:24

Hey - am curious if you got any resolution to your problem, Just about to embark on a similar journey.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.