These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

iLok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)
by Elakavargen on 2012-01-16 03:39:08

Hi, I just bought Pod Farm Platinum and when I try to activate the serial key I got the error message "iLok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)" Fix this for me! I have a deadline to keep!

I cant belive you guys havent fixed this problem since 2006!

Re: iLok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)
by Elakavargen on 2012-01-16 04:49:35

"Your Activation Code is what you paid for." is written beneath the code  --- SO WHY DOES IT NOT WORK?

by Elakavargen on 2012-01-22 13:04:20

Hi again, please help me with this!

by Elakavargen on 2012-01-24 10:41:14

Thank you line6 for stealing my money..

by Line6Tony on 2012-01-24 14:00:30

Hi. I'm sorry you got a duplicate code. I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. With us talking via the ticket, I will mark this thread answered. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.