These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Hello? Is anyone at Line6 there? The volume pedal on the FloorPod is too sensitive after calibration.
by btpentland on 2012-01-19 13:32:13

Hi there Line 6.  I started another discussion a couple weeks ago, but I do not have a satisfactory response yet.  Sorry to repost, but I do not see any other way to get your attention. 

I purchased a new Floor Pod Plus from Amazon and I am trying to decide if it needs service or to be returned or what.

The volume pedal is extremely sensitive (like an on/off switch) AFTER I calibrate it according to the instructions.  I also have tried setting it using the Vyzex software.  I've looked over this forum.  I would really like for it to work correctly -- so I can adjust the volume gradually, from 0 to 100%, over the whole range of motion of the pedal.    Currently, no matter what I do, it basically goes from 0 to 50% to 100% in about 1/16th of an inch of travel.   Definitely not usable for a live performance situation... 

Suggestions?  Is there a software fix?  Do I need a new unit? 

Thank you for your help.  The basic POD functions are great -- and much more accessible and easily editted than the studio pod -- but the volume pedal is a problem. 

Re: Hello? Is anyone at Line6 there? The volume pedal on the FloorPod is too sensitive after calibration.
by Line6Tony on 2012-01-26 08:43:44

Hello. Sorry to see your new pedal have this problem. With you trying the things you did in your other thread, at this point it sounds like the pedal needs to be repaired by an authorized service center under warranty. You can find the nearest one here: http://line6.com/service_centers/.You'd need to show them a copy of your receipt for the warranty repair.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.