These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

PodFarm 2 License not detected, Graphics distorted, not all virtual buttons work.
by don-griz on 2012-01-20 21:42:33

Hi,

I recently purchased a Spider IV 150 amp and got Podfarm 2 with it.  I can run Podfarm in Ableton although the graphics are a bit distorted; however, when I run as stand alone a window pops open and tells me no license is detected and will only run in trial mode. Also, when I click open the current tone properties the virtual amps have big red dots on them.  Why will Podfarm not run as stand alone?  I have my UX1 hooked up and it is an authorized device.

Any idea?

-Don

P.S. Also, after down loading Podfarm 2, Gearbox disapeared.  Does Line 6 not support that any longer?

Re: PodFarm 2 License not detected, Graphics distorted, not all virtual buttons work.
by Line6Don on 2012-01-31 16:19:48

As I replied to your previous request:

I would suggest that you use the Line 6 Uninstaller located at the location below to remove=all versions of POD Farm 1 and 2 that are installed:

Windows 7/Vista  -  C:\Program Files(x86)\Line6\Tools -  Line6Uninstaller

Windows XP -  C:\Program Files\Line6\Tools -  Line6Uninstaller

Make sure to disconnect any of your Line 6 USB devices prior to starting the uninstaller. Make sure to only check the boxes on the list that are related to POD Farm 1 and 2, and proceed to uninstall them. Once they are removed, restart the computer. Upon restart download and install POD Farm 2.51 from the link below in the default install locations:

POD Farm 2.51 - Windows:

http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=4147

After installing POD Farm 2.51, close all open applications and launch the Line 6 License Manager application. Log into your Line 6 user account, next select your computer on the left hand of the program, de-authorize it and re-authorize it. Next select your Line 6 USB device from the left hand side of program and de-authorize it, you should be given the option to "REMOVE" your licenses from the device, proceed to do so. After that finishes, re-authorize your device and you will be given the option to "INSTALL", proceed to install your software licenses back into your hardware.

Where did GearBox disappear from?

Re: PodFarm 2 License not detected, Graphics distorted, not all virtual buttons work.
by Line6david on 2012-02-06 16:53:57

Hello. It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered. If it has been answered, please award points to whoever was helpful and/or answered the question.

In the event your issue has not been resolved, I created a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks!!

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.