These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

HD Pro update flash error 80007211
by Weeyams on 2012-01-24 20:19:37

I don't know if this has been answered already (sorry if this is a repost). I have the POD HD Pro, running Line 6 Monkey 1.43 for my flash memory update (not 1.50 because I read previous related errors saying it was a bug on 1.50?). I've been trying to update the flash memory from 1.30 to 1.40. I've tried from the site direct and from the file neither work. I tried updating it with the (L6 Monkey) 1.50 version and recieved the same exact error. And if this helps any Line 6 Monkey (both 1.43 and 1.50) does detect my HD Pro as connected. Anyone know what's going on with this?

Re: HD Pro update flash error 80007211
by Line6Don on 2012-02-13 11:25:37

We have released an updated version of Line 6 Monkey 1.51 that address the issue people were having when trying to update a POD HD. You can download it directly from the link below:

Windows Line 6 Monkey 1.51:

http://line6.com/getrelease?rid=4618

style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">MAC Line 6 Monkey 1.51:

http://line6.com/getrelease?rid=4619

style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Update Line 6 Monkey to the latest version, ensure that your drivers are up to date prior to trying to update the flash memory again. If the drivers are no up to date, up date them before you update the flash memory.

If you are still having trouble, please provide us with screen shots or exact descriptions of the error messages received. Can you also provide us with the steps it took you to encounter the error so that we can reproduce the problem.

Thanks.

Re: HD Pro update flash error 80007211
by Line6david on 2012-02-21 15:20:28

Hello. It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered. If it has been answered, please award points to whoever was helpful and/or answered the question.

In the event your issue has not been resolved, I created a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks!!

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Pleasenote: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.