These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Riffworks Line 6 / Standard Edition

riffworks activation
by kiabubwara on 2012-02-01 03:03:09

hello, i have bought riffworks so it appears in my purchase history list but my software is not activated. i can't save any files!

help me please. thanks

Re: riffworks activation
by laplayantonio on 2012-02-01 04:10:18

hello

to activate the Line6 Edition (not the Standard Edition), you need running License Manager and authorise your UX1 and PC: http://line6.com/account/licenses/instructions/

line6antonio

by kiabubwara on 2012-02-01 04:50:55

thanks for your answer but i have already activated my pc and ux1 through the license manager. riffworks appears in line 6 monkey but doesn't in the license manager.

by laplayantonio on 2012-02-01 05:06:42

hello

I've deauthorised your devices now, please try activating again and let me know if it works

line6antonio

by kiabubwara on 2012-02-01 14:45:29

hello, i've reauthorised my devices, nothing happens, my devices are activated but still no riffworks. and when i click on my software item, the line 6 web page open and tell me: "you haven't bought anything".

my riffworks is the line 6 edition, and in the purchase history it's written riffworks standard v2.5. i'll try to download the sonoma version and see if it works.

thanks again for your help.

if you have any other idea let me know.

by kiabubwara on 2012-02-01 15:25:51

i've found a link in my purchase history to download riffwork standard 2.5 and it seems to work. i really thought that i paid for the line 6 edition but however if it works...

i ain't got the time to try it fully now i'll tell you if there is anything wrong.

sorry for disturbing you and thanks again for your time and help.

by laplayantonio on 2012-02-02 01:13:07

I created a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks!!

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Pleasenote: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.