These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Riffworks Line 6 / Standard Edition

What is my license code to activate Riffworks 2 Line 6 Edition?
by hurley852 on 2009-05-13 17:01:37

I have a Guitar Port and was looking to reinstall Riffworks 2 Line 6 Edition. I haven't used the program in a while, however, and I do not have the license code anymore that i need to activate the program.  I was wondering if you could help me out and tell me what it is. Thank you.

Re: What is my license code to activate Riffworks 2 Line 6 Edition?
by AndyParedes on 2009-05-14 14:22:48

Hello,

You own a Rifftracker unit, so this license is installed inside the hardware and you don't need to enter any information.  You will need to download the latest Riffwork Line 6 Edition software from the Line 6 website, and see the following link for more Riffworks FAQs:

Line 6 Software:

http://line6.com/software/

class="MsoNormal">RiffWorks Line 6 Edition F.A.Q.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-3962

by hurley852 on 2009-05-14 17:09:28

I have already downloaded Riffworks 2 Line 6 Edition.  How do I activate the full version because it is still the demo?

by Line6Hugo on 2009-05-15 11:47:04

hurley852,

Are you using a Guitarport-Rifftracker unit? (Has a Rifftracker sticker on top of the Guitarport.) If so, you can activate your Riffworks software in the Line 6 Monkey software. Connect your device to your computer, launch Line 6 Monkey, and in the 'Optional Add-Ons' tab, click on the 'Activate Purchase' button. Type in the word 'refresh' (no apostrophes) and hit activate. This will activate your Riffworks software.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by dylantan on 2009-09-01 23:49:40

Hi! I have the same activation query - I did the "refresh" step but nothing happened - I did the disconnection and all but the Riffworks in the Monkey still not activated? I am using X3 Live in Vista Ultimate.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.