These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

no mikrophone sound transmitted to computer
by ruditeena on 2012-02-05 05:20:54

helo to all line 6 supports,

urgently needed your attention after a week of no reply with my previous queries, why cant i get any sound from my microphone through ux2. yes, i turn on phantom power, yes, i turn up the volume knob. Yes, no meter running in UX2. is there a possibility that pod farm interfere with the transmittion? do i need to set some settings on podfarm or something? please do reply

Re: no mikrophone sound transmitted to computer
by BigChas52 on 2012-02-05 05:26:04

In POD Farm 2.5, go to the Mixer View page and select Mic1 as the input.

by ruditeena on 2012-02-05 17:12:05

thanks man, i really appriciate your help. finally i can hear sound of my microphone.

by rikiwin on 2013-01-15 07:28:27

Even if I've selected Mic1 as the input, no microphone sound is transmitted to computer. What could be my problem ?

by ruditeena on 2013-01-22 00:25:36

r your speaker active or passive speaker? if you r using passive speaker, that might be the problem, u need to use active(using powered) speaker to be able to hear the mic/instrument

by anouchirvan on 2013-01-22 02:02:37

In mixer view (PF2), chechk input 1 or 2 as mic. Then check the level at input 1 or 2 in mixer view. If you see levels, then you get the sound in. Check if the sound output from UX2 is working, if needed raise the output level.

Also raise the send after checking it sends your input 1 or 2 (mic) to whatever UX2 is connected to.

If used in standalone mode, you have to first open PF2 soft. Launch it in your PC and test!

If used as plugin in a DAW, check in your DAW if the associated track is getting those outputs (1 or 2 channels depending on how you send the signal from UX2). If not you have to configure the track's I/O. You don't have 50 possibilities, just a few, so check them out all and try.

Also in the DAW, you have to first arm the corresponding track on which you receive the mic signal, for recording and set the monitoring on that is you want to "hear" what you play.

And check if your mic is working without UX2 if you can.

hope this helps

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.