These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 2.51 VST Plugins don't work as inserts in Cubase 5.5
by mdowdell on 2012-02-05 15:59:19

I am unbelievably frustrated!  I see all sorts of references to this problem on the web, however, I can't find any solutions.  Actually, I have two problems:

I own Pod Farm 2.51

First, I can't seem to run the Pod Farm Standalone (I don't really care since I only want the VST plugins) - I get an error:  Pod Farm failed to initialize L6TWXY framework. (Code 0x80000000).  This might have something to do with the next (and most pressing) problem, which is:

I have Cubase Studio 5.5.3 Build 651.  I am using the M-Audio Delta ASIO ( I can, can't I?)

So, I was able to load the Pod Farm VST plugins with no problem, and they appear in the inserts in Cubase.  I have a dry signal recorded on an audio track, but when I add any of the Pod Farm plugins (Pod Farm itself, or the component plugins), I get nothing.  The signal is completely unaffected and there are no indications in either the in or out signal meters that any signal is going through the plugin.

Can you tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong? Please

And, how will I know you guys have replied?  I've tried searching for this issue but see no matches!

Re: Pod Farm 2.51 VST Plugins don't work as inserts in Cubase 5.5
by papsi10909 on 2012-02-07 20:07:31

You just uninstall old podfarm =>restart pc=> open safe mode=> Install podfarm again => Restart Pc => Enjonyy!!

=))) it work 100% Goodluck

Re: Pod Farm 2.51 VST Plugins don't work as inserts in Cubase 5.5
by laplayantonio on 2012-02-15 02:48:49

hello

please see point 4 in http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-2304

line6antonio

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.