These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm/UX 1 problems in Ableton Live Lite 8
by johnnyburke on 2012-02-09 12:52:36

Hi

I posted this in the forum recently, but got very few responses:

While using the Pod Farm 2.5 via the UX1 interface while selecting ASIO4ALL in the prefs: Ableton Live Lite 8 always recognizes the Pod plugin, but the plugins don't always process my guitar signal. I have a project with guitar tracks recorded with distorted sounds, but when I open up the project the next time, more often than not all I hear is the dry guitar signal.Sometimes it works fine, and sometimes it doesn't. Is this likely an Ableton issue?

Update: Had a response from one of your experts in the POD forum (Hugo) today, who recommended I get rid of ASIO4All and get the line 6 ASIO driver. Will this driver work when recording MIDI data as well? If so, is there a link?

Thanks!

Re: Pod Farm/UX 1 problems in Ableton Live Lite 8
by TheRealZap on 2012-02-09 13:00:43

ASIO has nothing to do with midi, either way...

if you can record midi now... you will still be able to record midi after removing ASIO4ALL.

Re: Pod Farm/UX 1 problems in Ableton Live Lite 8
by johnnyburke on 2012-02-11 15:30:59

Removed ASIO4ALL and ran the Line 6 Monkey to install the right Driver. Worked for a day.....and now the problem is back. Very frustrating.

RE: Pod Farm/UX 1 problems in Ableton Live Lite 8
by Line6Don on 2012-02-22 11:50:30

Hi. We created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

Since we’ll be working on this via the ticket, I’m marking the thread Assumed Answered.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.