These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: GearBox

gearbox
by shredster10 on 2012-02-13 04:56:30

Q just wondering if anybody else as had the same problem as me !!!!!

i reformated my computer an reloaded everything back on ie new version of gear box.....

now i find that my power pack addon isnt showing up on it

can anyone help

Re: gearbox
by TheRealZap on 2012-02-13 05:35:47

you need to launch monkey, and authorize your computer and devices using the license manager.

by shredster10 on 2012-02-19 19:53:38

i launched the latest version of monkey and  and all my devices are in an autherised it still hasn't fixed the problem

thanx anyway for your help.

by laplayantonio on 2012-02-29 01:19:30

hello

your Guitarport and PC look correctly authorised in your account, are you still having issues?

line6antonio

by shredster10 on 2012-03-14 06:52:35

Yeah still no joy power pack just wont show up you can see it in my purchase history   but dosnt show in guitar port or pc

ive done everything reformated my pc reload windows downloaded all software from scratch from line6  updated as reqired using line 6 monkey and it wont show up 

by Line6Don on 2012-03-14 10:55:07

After tracing your purchase history on your GuitarPort, it appears as though you purchased the Power Pack model pack from your previous user account (shmicky). The Power Pack model pack still resides on this account. It was most likely removed from your GuitarPort when you reauthorized after reformatting your computer. You will need to login to your previous account and transfer the license to your new account, to do so check out the instructions available at the link below:

http://line6.com/account/licenses/instructions/

After you trnasfer the license to your new account, you will need to do close all open applications and use the License Manager software to de-authorize and re-authorize your GuitarPort. Make sure to remove the information when prompted to, and then install again when prompted to, this will ensure that you reinstall all of your available Line 6 assets from your account into your GuitarPort.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.