These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Can not get Pod Farm 2.5 to pickup signal.
by gamefreak on 2012-02-20 13:00:31

I just installed Pod Farm 2.51 and started using the standalone version just to get used to how it works. I am using a usb cord (the one that comes with rocksmith ) because I don't have an interface yet. I also have asio4all, which PF picked up nicely. The only problem is getting sound.

Re: Can not get Pod Farm 2.5 to pickup signal.
by TheRealZap on 2012-02-20 13:03:06

you won't get any sound... because ASIO really means that you have a single piece of hardware with an input and output... you're hardware only has an input...

ASIO4ALL is an unsupported hack... but if it can be done... ASIO4ALL is where you would need to look for the functionality

by gamefreak on 2012-02-20 14:16:08

Were should I look to get it to work? I'm not too familiar with this kind of stuff.

by TheRealZap on 2012-02-20 15:29:20

i haven't used ASIO4ALL in a long time, so i can't tell you... sorry.

by gamefreak on 2012-02-20 15:44:16

Never mind. I just restarted my computer, uped the volume of the input, and got a bluescreen. I am getting a reading saying the it is picking up the guitar sound. Now I just can't hear it.

by Bradass6646 on 2013-02-20 21:41:41

Did you ever find out why Pod Farm was picking up the guitar but no sound was coming through the speakers? I'm using the same setup and having the same problem.

by fflbrgst on 2013-02-21 05:17:07

I assume you would need to select the USB device for your input and your computer's soundcard for the output device - not sure if PF allows this.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.