These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Relay Digital Wireless

g30 shuts off after a few seconds....
by mcvmcv on 2012-02-20 19:57:12

....then comes on again, and keeps doing this over and over again. all lights are ok, (green)

whats wrong? it worked fine for a few weeks before doing this, i use it in my pedalboard powered by a voodoo labs pedalpower 2.

Re: g30 shuts off after a few seconds....
by dboomer on 2012-02-21 09:28:07

Are we talking about the receiver?

First thing is to try it with the factory supply and see if the problem persists.

Is this a new unit or just a new problem?  First thing I would suspect is the cable or the jacks its plugged into.  Can you check those?

by mcvmcv on 2012-02-21 13:03:08

yes, the receiver is the one that shuts off, i will try the factory supply but i always used my pedalboard´s supply since new and worked fine then, this is a new problem on a unit that worked fine for a few weeks.

what cable are you refering to? power cable?

by dboomer on 2012-02-21 15:02:07

Yes ... the power cable.  If it used to work properly and just started having a problem the most likely thing is the power cable and/or the jacks they plug into.

by mcvmcv on 2012-02-21 15:40:38

i just noticed that the transmiter unit is the one shutting off, looks like the battery door shorts out, what should i do? it closes very tight with duracell batteries and turns off when i touch it.

by dboomer on 2012-02-23 10:23:20

Click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page to send it in for service.

by mcvmcv on 2012-12-20 12:19:55

well, it just started working fine so i kept using it sometimes, but now it started doing the "intermitent shut off" again.

how do i send it in for service? should i send only the transmiter?

by dboomer on 2012-12-20 20:40:53

Same as before ... click on the "contact us" at the bottom of the page.

We always would like to get both the receiver and the transmitter as things in the digital world don't always work the way one might think.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.