These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Just got POD Studio UX2, trying to configure POD Farm for Tone 1 Instrument and Tone 2 Mic but cannot find this drop down box. Trying to get Mic to work. What am I doping wrong?
by matjuls on 2012-02-26 04:43:15

Just got POD Studio UX2, trying to configure POD Farm for Tone 1 Instrument and Tone 2 Mic but can't find drop down box in POD Fram shown in Live tutorial?Trying to get Mic to work. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Just got POD Studio UX2, trying to configure POD Farm for Tone 1 Instrument and Tone 2 Mic but cannot find this drop down box. Trying to get Mic to work. What am I doping wrong?
by silverhead on 2012-02-26 05:55:25

The Input selection area (drop down menu) is in the Mixer window in Pod Farm 2.5.

RE: Just got POD Studio UX2, trying to configure POD Farm for Tone 1 Instrument and Tone 2 Mic but cannot find this drop down box. Trying to get Mic to work. What am I doping wrong?
by Line6Don on 2012-03-09 15:05:42

+1 to silverhead.

If you still have questions or are still experiencing an issue please start a new thread and mark the discussion as a question. To do so you can follow the link below and Ask a Question:

http://line6.com/support/community/support/

For more information about using the Online Technical Support System please review our FAQ at the link below:

http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-1451

Thanks!

Re: Just got POD Studio UX2, trying to configure POD Farm for Tone 1 Instrument and Tone 2 Mic but cannot find this drop down box. Trying to get Mic to work. What am I doping wrong?
by bryan_cid on 2012-11-02 02:45:49

Hey man. I just bought mine and i'm having the same problem. Did you ever get the mic inputs to work?

by hulbert on 2012-11-02 06:09:40

Hi,

You might be trying to select it in the plugin version and it doesn't have the inputs. Open Pod Farm standalone version, and click on mixer view and then you should get the input drop down box. To get two inputs at once, you need to go up to dual and then click either of the options (depending if you want a copy of same effects etc. or blank to put different ones on or to leave with nothing). This will open up the 2nd drop down input box.

Hope this helps,

You might have already tried all that, so if its not that, I'll try an help further.

God Bless,

David

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.