These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Sonic Port / Mobile In

MobileIn at iPhone4S
by yhng on 2012-02-26 08:27:31

I find after I use MobileIn, the 3G signal became "searching..."  and Wifi stops working even I unplug MobileIn. I need to restart iPhone to resume the signal.

I see in FAQ that the issue is know. However, is it on the development roadmap to fix this? As there is a new model of iphone coming out every year... If MobileIn just support iphone4, it does not make sense, right?

2nd question, can we still get the POD App guitar sound even we minmize the apps?
I find the apps will be re-initialize every time I run it on the foreground...

It is very inconvenient.... In my practice routine, after I have selected the sound, I practice with different background tracks...

Re: MobileIn at iPhone4S
by Line6Don on 2012-03-02 10:09:17

The Mobile In is currently compatible with iPhone® 4, iPad® 2 or iPad®. If you would like to see the Mobile In become compatible with the iPhone 4S, please submit your feature request directly to our developers using the form at the link below:

http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/

The Mobile POD app currently does not allow you to multitask with other apps. To use Mobile POD to jam along with your iTunes library first launch the iTunes app and select the song you want to play along with, press play to start playing song. Press the home button once to exit the iTunes app. Then make sure your Mobile In adaptor is connected and launch the Mobile POD app, audio playback from iTunes will fade out as the Mobile POD app launches. After Mobile POD finishes loading, double press home button to view your currently running applications, swipe your finger to the right to access the iTunes player controls. Press the play button to resume playback of the song you previously selected in iTunes®. Once the playback has started tap the home button one more time to return to the Mobile POD app.

by Line6Don on 2012-03-09 14:30:03

With the release of iOS 5.1  on Wednesday 3/7/12, the Mobile In is now compatible with the iPhone 4S. The update to iOS 5.1  fixes the phone reception issue for all iOS 30-pin USB accessories as well.

by fdesnoyers on 2012-03-13 11:55:52

On my iPod (iOS 5.1) I get "unsuported iOS Device". On App Store, iPOD is listed as compatible device. Why it is not working?

by Line6Don on 2012-03-15 14:12:37

I reveiew the App Store posting for the Mobile POD app, and it does not mention anywhere that it is compatible with the iPod.

The Mobile In is currently compatibile with the Apple® iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad® 2 and iPad®.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.