These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Line 6 studio ux1 podfarm cant use any effects
by ablack051 on 2012-02-29 18:40:31

Hi,

I installed the podfarm software today then updated it, after this i seen the pod farm 2.X so installed and updated that uninstalling the podfarm 1.x.

If im luck on startup i can change to a distortioned pre set and it will work fine, however if i change pre sets more then around 2-4 times it will give me a dry non distorted sound. If i than click on the amp effects and play with the gian, bass or mids for example nothing changes with the sound....

How do i fix this problem?

my computer specs are:

Windows 7 Professional

i5 Sandybridge 3.6ghz

8GB RAM

1TB Hard Drive

Nvidia 560ti 1GB

P67 Sabertooth motherboard

im using USB 2.0 to plug in the UX1

Many Thanks,

Antony.

RE: Line 6 studio ux1 podfarm cant use any effects
by Line6Don on 2012-03-13 10:15:49

Hi. We created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

Since we’ll be working on this via the ticket, I’m marking the thread Assumed Answered.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.