These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless

Line 6 XDT4 transmitter
by nitrofix on 2012-03-10 11:37:04

Hi, could you tell me if there are service centers that still service the X2 line of wireless units, having a problem with my Line 6 XDT4 transmitter..Love the unit but the transmitters are always breaking on me...Would love to get the G90 but funds are tight these days...Thank You

Mark

Re: Line 6 XDT4 transmitter
by Kneehow on 2012-03-13 10:35:26

We'd like to help; but first... what is the actual "trouble" you're experiencing, specifically? Please let me know with as much detail as possible. Thanks!

by nitrofix on 2012-03-13 14:46:22

The problem I'm having is the threaded sleve that the cable screws on to keeps coming loose and spinning around so I can't tighten the 1/8" end into it..And it seems like I'm not getting a good conection and it keeps cracking and poping...

Re: RE: Line 6 XDT4 transmitter
by Kneehow on 2012-03-19 09:42:06

I've created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue offline. Please respond to the ticket. Thank you...

A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

What is a Support Ticket?

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1422

Re: RE: Line 6 XDT4 transmitter
by Faded1634 on 2012-03-30 14:57:20

I'm having the exact same issues as nitrofix is having. What can I do to resolve this issue? I've been unable to find a new XDT4 unit to purchase as a backup so I'm stuck with only one.

Paul

by AngeloAtBat on 2012-12-01 16:35:13

Hello, I'm trying to find info on my XDT4 transmitter. I need a replacement cable as I believe this to be the cause of an intermitant crackling sound while in operation. Does any company sell an aftermarket replacement? It has the 3.5 mm male jack with the sleave  that  screws on to the transmitter. I went to Guitar Center and the onthing cmperable was the Shure replacement model # W-302.  Unfortunatly the part that attaches to the transmitter look like a mini XLR jack... I would attempt resolder the 3.5mm male jack on the cable but it was manugactred in such a way that this is not possible.. No screw etc ....HELP!

PS i tried to register my XDS - plus years ago in late 2010 and was unable to on your Line 6 site

Regards,      

Angelo

by dboomer on 2012-12-01 18:34:16

Replacement cables and premium cables are available from our online parts store.

https://www.globalfulfillment.net/gfsnet/(S(j0kayz550h1pwk55q5ewz1f1))/line6/10Expand.aspx?ProductCode=98-032-0005

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.