These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: M5 / M9 / M13

M5 No Output When Powered By Voodoo Labs PP2+
by shagger68 on 2012-03-12 03:01:06

I have recently purchased the Pedal Power doubling cable from a local retailer here in Australia after reading another discussion link.

It powers the unit up fine and you can use the tuner, the only problem is that there is no output.

I have used the Y cable in outputs 5 & 6 as advised switched to normal.

Can anyone shed any light on this issue, I can always use the power adapter but was hoping that my PP2+ PPAC would do the job?

Regards

Shane

Re: M5 No Output When Powered By Voodoo Labs PP2+
by phil_m on 2012-03-12 06:04:23

You're using the DC version, not the AC version correct? Are you sure you're using the correct Y-cable? They make one that will double the voltage (it has a regular black plastic end) and one that will double the current (it has a teal plastic end). You want the current double cable.

by negativefx on 2012-03-12 10:18:16

I know this thread is for M5, but is there a way to use the PP2+ with the M13?

by phil_m on 2012-03-12 10:28:10

Well, you can plug the M13's adapter in the PP2+'s courtesy outlet. That's what I do. Actually, I have the M13 and a few other things plugged into the courtesy outlet.

by shagger68 on 2012-03-13 04:00:31

Phil,

You may be correct, I have the black ended one. I will hit the shop tomorrow and purchase the teal ended cable.

Thank you so much, I will let you know how I end up.

Cheers

Shane

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.