These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Issue with POD-Farm 1.12 and Cubase 6 (64 bit)
by Rolander on 2012-03-13 02:46:38

I have a strange problem with the POD-Farm-plug-in (1.12) and Cubase 6 (64 bit):

Using it for the first time in a project, it works fine but when I load the project again the plug-in sometimes malfunctions: in the worst case it doesn't work at all - all you can hear is the dry sound of the instrument. This is - strange to say - almost exclusively the case if I use bass-amps (happens much less often with guitar-amps).

Sometimes the plug-in is processing the sound, but changing the controls in the GUI has no effect.

In these cases I have to unload and reload the plug-in and loose all settings.

I had these problems with Cubase's VST Bridge, so I ordered the more stable JBridge. All the issues with other plug-ins were resolved with JBridge despite the issues with POD-Farm.

-----------------------------

PC, Cubase 6.5 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Toneport SX2

Re: Issue with POD-Farm 1.12 and Cubase 6 (64 bit)
by Rolander on 2012-03-15 05:43:36

Can I get a support ticket, please?

RE: Issue with POD-Farm 1.12 and Cubase 6 (64 bit)
by Line6Don on 2012-03-16 11:34:20

Hi. We created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

Since we’ll be working on this via the ticket, I’m marking the thread Assumed Answered.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.