These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless

Battery problem with XDT1
by vbiznet on 2009-05-16 08:24:59

I purchase the X2 Series Digital Wireless system on Jan 15th, 2009.  The 1st time that I used it, my sound became distorted after about 9 minutes.  I thought that I had a defective battery.  The next time that I used it it lasted about 3 songs and again the sound became distorted.  I thought that maybe I had a defective cable.  I set the rig aside and did't use it again for several months.  Last Sunday I set it up at home and attempted to use it,  Again the sound became distorted after about 3 songs.  I tried numerous batteries and each time the rig would work for about 3 songs before producing distorted, scratchy sound.

Randy

Re: Battery problem with XDT1
by talbotpat on 2009-05-18 08:37:05

The XDT1 sounds suspect given the symptoms you describe.  In my experience, using a variety of different batteries, I have never gotten a distorted or 'scratchy' sound.  Cutouts, or the XDT1 powering off altogether due to a low battery I have experienced.  My guess is that your XDT1 is defective and needs to be repaired.

Pat

by Line6Hugo on 2009-05-18 14:57:32

+1 to talbotpat

I would recommend contacting our customer service line to resolve this issue:

(818) 575-3600

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by vbiznet on 2009-05-28 11:39:04

How do I check on equipment that has been sent to Line 6.  I had a RMA and the merchandise has been received by Line 6.

Thanks

Randy

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.