These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Polish - UX2 not recognized, English - all OK
by gitarzysta on 2012-03-15 13:28:41

Hello,

It's been a problem for years I would say so I decided to ask a question here and maybe there's already a solution.

If I set my OS X default language to Polish Monkey doesn't fully recognize the connected POD Studio UX2 (or UX1 as I had it previously).

See picture one.

When I change the language to English and re-log all is OK - see picture two.

Not only this: the UX2 interface does not work if the language is Polish, Monkey keeps asking for licence agreement at every launch, doesn't remember login and some other anomalies (including Licence Manager). All is magically OK if I change the language to English.

Any idea what is going on and is there any fix?

I run Mac OS X 10.7.3, 64-bit, Polish

Thanks

Gitarzysta

RE: Mac OS X 10.7.3 Polish - UX2 not recognized, English - all OK
by Line6Don on 2012-03-22 15:13:24

Hi. We created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

Since we’ll be working on this via the ticket, I’m marking the thread Assumed Answered.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.