These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Authorization device, addons downloading problem
by Giewont on 2012-03-15 19:07:11

Hello. I'd bought a toneport UX2, and got it yesterday. Everything seemd to be ok, but then when I reached the moment of launching Pod Farm2, it told me that i have to authorizate my device and pod farm via Licence Manager. I authorized my computer and device too, but then I tried to download AddOns into it, so that I could use full licenced PodFarm instead of the trial one. Everytime I tried to do that, i got an error message  about some issues about your server. Now when i tried to reinstall everything, and reauthorize my device, I stuck on the deauthorizating moment. i cant remove it, so that i would authorize it again and try to download the addons. The whole problem got bigger when i stuck on reauthorizating, and when i got an error messages everytime i begin the process of removing (or before with downloading addons - during the hardware programming), and then it appears. I tried different USB ports (excluding hub ones), and I tried it on the other computer too with disabled antivirus and firewall. still the same. I beg you to help me authorize my toneport UX2 and then install addons into it in License Manager so that i can play with the full version of PodFarm 2. I use windows 7 system and I am looking forward for your help, thanks.

Re: Authorization device, addons downloading problem
by Triryche on 2012-03-16 05:59:41

Is this a 2nd hand Toneport (red faced) or a new POD Studio (black faced)?

by Giewont on 2012-03-16 06:06:07

a black faced one

by Triryche on 2012-03-16 06:19:25

A new POD Studio UX2 comes bundled with the FX Junkie for free. It is a hardware enabled license.

In the License manager all hardware bundled licenses will be italicized.

Other add-on licenses (or POD Farm Platinum) are require additional purchases.

Are there additional licenses you purchased that you are unable to authorize?

by Giewont on 2012-03-16 06:26:56

i've got a PodFarm 2 CD, Ableton, Reason adopted and riffworks with my UX2. rererere.png

nothing else. and error looks like that

by Triryche on 2012-03-16 06:40:12

Temporarily disable your anti-virus and firewall and try again.

Also try different USB ports.

by Giewont on 2012-03-16 06:50:56

Everytime the same. I've tried every of my USB ports and disabled both anti-virus and firewall.

by Giewont on 2012-03-16 07:46:36

Still waiting for some solution.

by uwe1973 on 2012-03-16 17:19:12

I've now created a new account, and registered my POD studio UX2, and authorized. everything went ok till that moment when License Manager tells me to Install some neccessary addons, which will allow me to use full version of PodFarm 2.
after many many many tries i got the moment of this

: Bez tytułu.png

I disconnected my device and then reconnected. What happened? It went back again... It still tells me to install the Addons, and I recieve this message every time: fefef.png
I've spend so many hours trying to fix it, and nothing helped.

RE: Authorization device, addons downloading problem
by Line6Don on 2012-03-22 15:30:54

Hi. We created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

Since we’ll be working on this via the ticket, I’m marking the thread Assumed Answered.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.