These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm: ILok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)
by gerardotrevino on 2012-03-22 00:51:39

Hi, my name is Gerardo Trevino. I had recently bought a brand new Pod Farm plug-in. When I went to type in the activation code, it had told me that this code had already been activated. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Re: Pod Farm: ILok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)
by RobBeshures on 2012-04-05 14:48:44

I'm having the same issue, and have not heard anything back from the Line 6 support staff. The website told me to ask a question like this in the community so I did here: http://line6.com/support/thread/82816 but nothing has come of it. do you know how we can get a hold of a member of the support staff via phone or email, or have a support ticket created? I'm dying to use my pod farm plug in.

by mikaelr on 2012-04-06 00:22:11

+1 on this matter, i posted about it yesterday.

Sadest thing is, i can see L6 support has been online answering threads but not ours....

IMHO they should just give the 2.5 to anyone who bought the software and cant unlock it. This is negative rep for Line 6 as a company and they should

do everything to fix it. Its no big thing, their ignorance makes it big though.

I blame myself really, i could have searched and found this out before i bought the software. But when you see a L6 box in a music store you assume that it will be

quality stuff.

Good rep is very hard to build up and takes many years for a company to achieve. Bad rep however takes a second to get, and takes many years to get rid of!

Come on L6!

by gerardotrevino on 2012-04-06 02:19:24

@RobBeshures

I eventually got my Pod Farm activated, but I had to go through a different process for that. I looked all over the website for a number I could call, and one popped up (818) 575-3600. Decided to give them a call, after being on hold for about 40 plus minutes a representative eventually picked up. He had told me with some of the early versions of Pod Farm duplicate acess codes were put out on accident (Great job Line 6)!

Anywho, he told me to take a picture of the card that had the activation printed on it and send it to him. I did so and by the end of the day I was emailed a new license and had Pod Farm up and running! So if you wanna skip a 40 minute hold on the phone, try emailing a picture of your activation card to that address, it could save you some time! But if you don't get a response from them that way, you're probably have to call unfortunately, but hey it beats waiting god knows how long for them to respond to any of our fourm posts. Hope this works out for you Rob!

by gerardotrevino on 2012-04-06 02:22:23

@ mikaelr

Yes! and for lack of a better word, it's bullshit making us go through all this!

by gerardotrevino on 2012-04-06 02:22:58

or bull shizzzzz since it decided to block it

by mikaelr on 2012-04-06 05:15:07

im NOT going to call them from Sweden They'd better get their buts on the support! Quick!

by RobBeshures on 2012-04-10 07:22:44

@gerardotrevino,

I just sent the email like you did, thanks a million for the heads up, I'll let you know if my situation gets resolved.

by gerardotrevino on 2012-04-10 11:05:58

Well hey I found this number, +44 (0) 1788 566 566, this is for Line 6 europe, give that a try!!

by gerardotrevino on 2012-04-10 11:07:19

Hope it works out for you bud! If not you might have to call the number :/

by Line6Tony on 2012-04-12 08:23:02

Hey, guys. I'm sorry for the delay in helping you. I created tickets for Rob and Mikael to replace the licenses. Thanks Gerardo for supplying the phone numbers and trying to help.

by RobBeshures on 2012-04-12 13:51:18

They just created a support ticket for me! hopefully things will be smooth sailing. thanks again!

by RobBeshures on 2012-04-17 05:53:30

I'm up and running, once they made me the support ticket it was smooth sailing,

by gerardotrevino on 2012-04-19 08:10:26

Well at least one of us got a support ticket *cough cough* "Line 6!"

by ohayes on 2012-05-07 19:49:13

I am having the same issue and have not recieved a ticket. My issue is with the regular 2 pod farm version though but I just bought it.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.