These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Relay Digital Wireless

need new cable for g50 please mine went out and is under warranty
by thewhites on 2012-03-27 06:27:05

I have the g50 system. It has worked great for nearly a year, however last weekend I noticed some crackling while I was playing. I changed to other channels but the crackling still occured. Sat night it went out completely - no sound. I checked all the channels and the receiver was reading the transmitter on all channels  - all bars. Therefore undoubtedly my cable has gone out. I called Line 6 when I bought the unit to ask about the cables because I have had problems with shure and Sennheiser in the past. The assured me that the cables would be under warranty in the 1st year so I am requesting a new cable please.  I really wish you guys would make 1/4" outs on these things to fix the problems there always is on this style cabling. It would be so much easier on us and cheaper for yall.  Please keep producing your superior products. I love my HD 500 and DT 50!! I am a professional musician of 25 years so please respond at your earliest convenience.

Keith White

Re: need new cable for g50 please mine went out and is under warranty
by Line6Tony on 2012-03-28 09:48:47

Hi, Keith. Please call our Parts department at 818-575-3600, options 3-3-1, to order the cable. We're open M-F 8am-5pm Pacific Time.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.