These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

FBV MkII Express
by Megashred on 2012-03-28 03:04:26

Hi there,

I bought a FBV MkII Express Pedal for my Spider IV120 amplifier today, and after updating the pedal and amp, the pedal stopped working on my amp.

Whenever I connect it to my amp, the LED lights on the tuning panel flash and my amp makes a cracking noise. I have re-calibrated the footpedal after

updating it, but this hasn't done anything to help it.

Anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Cheers

Re: FBV MkII Express
by Kneehow on 2012-03-28 14:39:30

If you just connect the FBV Express MKII to a USB port on your computer and run Line 6 Monkey, does Monkey detect and ID the FBV Express MKII? If "yes", continue on to:

Connect your Spider IV 120 to the FBV Express MKII. Keep the Master Volume to "off" and power on. If you select "Change Device" in Monkey, does it show the Spider IV Amp as an option? If "yes", try a re-flash.

If Monkey doesn't see the amp, it'll need to be looked at by a repair tech. If you're still within the 1st year of purchase (based on the date of a new product purchase receipt), an ASC tech can help out: http://line6.com/service_centers/

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.