These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Activation Key won't work Error 8727
by RobBeshures on 2012-03-28 22:12:23

I recently purchased the Pod Farm plug-in from Musiciansfriend.com, and when I went to the Line 6 site to activate my product I received a message that the activation code had already been redeemed, I have searched the Line 6 website and this problem appears to be somewhat common. My Musician's Friend Order Number is #S09261897, Order Date: 03/22/2012. Please help! I'm really looking forward to recording using this software.

-Rob Beshures

Re: Activation Key won't work Error 8727
by Line6Tony on 2012-04-12 08:15:58

Hi. We created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. With us talking via the ticket, I will mark this thread answered. Thanks.

In the event your issue has not been resolved, we have generated a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Should you need further assistance, please respond to the ticket. With us talking via the ticket, I will mark this thread answered.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.