These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Sonic Port / Mobile In

ipad recording apps for mobile in device
by kenshishinobi on 2012-03-31 13:09:13

hi i would like to know if there are other alternatives than GarageBand for ipad for multitrack recording using Line 6 Mobile In.....I guess if Sonoma`s 4track would work...i also would like to know if Mobile In is full compatible with the new ipad 3......

Re: ipad recording apps for mobile in device
by Line6Don on 2012-04-11 14:21:06

The Mobile In works with many other apps besides Mobile POD and GarageBand. It’s compatible with any app that uses CoreAudio for audio input, starting with iOS 4.2.1.

As for the compatibility with the iPad 3, each Line 6 iOS accessory lists the Apple models that it's been certified compatible with. While none have been certified for the new iPad (3rd generation) yet, and we can't officially claim support, our customers informally report that they all work fine. Also all Line 6 apps work with the new iPad (3rd generation).

by erikgavica on 2012-06-09 17:34:13

Hello there.. Can we use the line 6 mobile in TONES with GarageBand on the new iPad? I understand we can use it with GarageBand but with GarageBand tones...  Yuk...  Would love to use mobIle in tones to record.. How?  One love

by Pauljanowski on 2012-06-18 18:45:25

How does one access the great line6 tones in GarageBand?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.