These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Strange clicking using Line 6 GX and POD Farm
by szalejot on 2012-04-07 11:23:23

Hi all.

I'm sure that hardware is OK, because on my old Asus everything works good.

I have new Dell laptop and I want to move my software to it.

When I first time used POD Farm every 2-3 seconds I've got somethink like: <click><moment of silence><click>

I set in TonePort setting buffers to maximum capacity, and now I have just <click> every 2-3 seconds.

Line 6 Monkey shows me, that software is up to date (firmware, drivers, POD Farm).

I'm using Windows 7  Home Premium 64 bit.

The same happens under POD Farm and POD Farm 2.

During testing I have few gigs of empty RAM and almost no processor usage (about 10% on every core), so it's not because lack of resources.

Any ideas?

Re: Strange clicking using Line 6 GX and POD Farm
by szalejot on 2012-04-09 08:01:21

Seriously? No ideas how to fix this? I can't play with something like that.

Re: Strange clicking using Line 6 GX and POD Farm
by Line6Tony on 2012-06-06 12:04:13

We'd suggest completely removing all Line 6 software and downloading the latest version of POD Farm 2.5 only. It will include all drivers needed and other relevant software.

Otherwise, please check this FAQ on USB Audio Troubleshooting: http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-4282.There may be a configuration issue going on with the current computer that the suggestions provided may help with.

It looks like your question was answered. If not, post again, as the forums are a good place to find advice about tone, computer configuration, and subjective questions about sound and application. If you have technical questions, you can create a support ticket at http://line6.com/support/style="font-size: 10pt;">...Contact Technical Support, and we will respond to you directly in the ticket.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.