These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

How do u set your amp when using the pod hd 300
by rockyanez on 2012-04-18 18:08:14

Hi I have the spider 4,150and I was wondering how would u set you amp if u were going to use the pod for everything thing ?

Re: How do u set your amp when using the pod hd 300
by USAFHonorGuard on 2012-04-21 08:52:48

I to have this amp and I set my amp to Clean Green on Manual. The Drive,Bass Mid, Treb, set at middle setting clean vol cranked all the way up everything after that is OFF Master vol is set wherever you need it. I also run a xlr from the HD500 into a Harbinger HA80 Mixer with the 2 Speakers setting on top of my half stack and the amp head on top of that (a fun looking full stack look) its a great sounding rig. I have to play with getting the 2 volume settings for both rigs equal but its a good sound. I also always run the HD500 into my Laptop for control and it is always set on digital studio setting. (is that a sin) I'm 56 and a total DA about how to use this thing. LOL I tried setting it to Amp Stack Front and felt it sounded like crap. I could not get the Volume out of all this stuff that way and the only thing that seamed to work was to keep it like this. I wish I was younger and smarter we never had cool stuff like this when I was young.

Re: How do u set your amp when using the pod hd 300
by rockyanez on 2012-04-21 12:45:03

yeah this stuff is pretty cool haha and thank u

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.