These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Have made a re-install on my Mac, now I can authorize my computer!!!???
by alcudia on 2012-04-26 04:00:40

Hello

I have been using UX1 on MacBook Pro for about a year now, enjoy very much.

The other day I made a re-install on my Mac and had to install all the Line6 software again.

I opened Line6 License Manager to activate the system, and my UX1 is authorized and OK, but it says "My Computer" when I click "authorize":

Line 6 License Manager

Unable to authorize your device.

You have reached your limit of total lifetime device authorizations for this account.

Error! (Code 8000303a)

Lifetime authorization limit reached.

When I click to see my devices, I can see my UX1 on top as "authorized" and my computer 9 times with the status "deauthorized"

That's why my lifetime limit is reached, but how can this be?

I have only used this computer and once on another, so what can I do now, cause there is nothing I can do to chance anything to get started playing again???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ole

Re: Have made a re-install on my Mac, now I can authorize my computer!!!???
by hulbert on 2012-04-26 05:01:18

Hi Alcudio,

Thats disappointing.

I think you might need to talk directly with the Line 6 people at:

http://line6.com/support

goto:  http://line6.com/support and then I think "Contact Technical Support", then "Contact Technical Support" again

I have had a look at other posts where people have had the same problem, but I think they all had to contact Line 6 through the support ticket thing in the end, so maybe thats the best option.

I hope you manage to get your computer and UX1 up and running again soon. 

God Bless,

David

Re: Have made a re-install on my Mac, now I can authorize my computer!!!???
by alcudia on 2012-04-26 06:16:23

Hi

Thank you for your answer, have done so. Have made a ticket, so now I just hope they can help me out :-/

Thanks again

Ole

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.