These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Line6 Monkey 1.53 e Line6 Edit 1.03!
by edclaysales on 2012-05-12 11:58:54

Olá, comprei o meu POD HD 300 recentemente e instalei o Line6 Monkey 1.53 e o Line6 Edit 1.03...

O Monkey me pediu para atualizar os Drivers para versão 4.2.5.4 e fiz isso! Agora está tudo atualizado menos o Flash Memory que aparece um " ? "...

O que devo fazer para resolver isso, já olhei vários posts no fórum mas não consegui tirar minhas dúvidas ainda!!!

Por favor, me ajudem!!!

" Hello, I bought my POD HD 300 recently installed Monkey1.53 Line6 Line6 Edit and 1:03...

The Monkey asked me to update the drivers to version 4.2.5.4 and I did it! Now everything is updated less Flash Memory that appears a " ? " ...

What should I do to fix this, already looked at several posts on the forum but could nottake my questions yet!

Please help me! "

Re: Line6 Monkey 1.53 e Line6 Edit 1.03!
by Kneehow on 2012-06-07 17:49:51

Need to try all the other USB ports on your host computer and the re-launch Monkey to see if it will detect available Flash Memory.

Also, inspect your HD300's own USB port. Is there anything problematic with the port itself?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.