These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Problems with changing patches..FS5-FS8 not working
by ryanh92 on 2012-05-20 21:36:10

turned my pod hd500 on today and i was unable to change from patch to patch. FS5-FS8 won't work at all. i'm set on 1B and the light above FS6 isn't on. anybody know what's wrong or how i can fix it?

Re: Problems with changing patches..FS5-FS8 not working
by gtrman100 on 2012-05-20 21:52:16

It sounds like you have the Pod in FS5-8 mode. Hold down the View button, and on the display you'll see 1 FS Mode. You have 2 options, ABCD or FS5-8. Use the left knob under the display to change modes. Check out the other setup pages too. They are critical to getting the HD500 working the way you want. The manual is your friend...

Re: Problems with changing patches..FS5-FS8 not working
by Line6Tony on 2012-05-31 16:46:49

It looks like your question was answered. If not, post again, as the forums are a good place to find advice about tone, computer configuration, and subjective questions about sound and application. If you have technical questions, you can create a support ticket at http://line6.com/support/style="font-size: 10pt;">...Contact Technical Support, and we will respond to you directly in the ticket.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.