These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Installed Pro Tools 9 MP, now all my Pod Farm 2.51 presets sound altered
by daksteter on 2012-05-27 18:30:26

I installed Pro Tools 9 MP (with iLok) the other day with a Fast Track USB, and today I tried using my Pod Studio GX for the first time (in stand alone mode) and all the presents sound wrong.  Too much reverb, overpowering delays, etc.  Something is wrong but I have no idea what.  It has been working flawlessly for months.  Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Re: Installed Pro Tools 9 MP, now all my Pod Farm 2.51 presets sound altered
by daksteter on 2012-05-27 18:54:43

Ok, it appears that if I unplug the Fast Track, and start up Pod Farm 2.51, all my tones are back to normal.  Is this some sort of driver conflict?  I have an add-in PCI Express USB 3.0 card dedicated to my Pod Studio GX, and the Fast Track is not attached to that card.  This should not be an issue.

Re: Installed Pro Tools 9 MP, now all my Pod Farm 2.51 presets sound altered
by Line6Tony on 2012-06-06 16:46:41

Likely a driver issue due to using two ASIO drivers at the same time. If the Fast Track is your main interface, you may want to look into buying a POD Farm 2.5 license so you don't need to connect the GX. Or buy an iLok and get the PF 2.5 iLok license.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.