These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

How can I register my Line 6 to another computer?
by TheHexebus on 2012-05-28 06:02:36

We were planning to move to another house and the current computer that my Line 6 POD Studio GX is registered to is gonna be sold so how can I register this Line 6 unit to another computer or laptop?? Are there any stuff that I need to know about before I register it to another computer/laptop, is there a specific method I should do?? Thanks in advance and sorry for the noobish question!

Re: How can I register my Line 6 to another computer?
by silverhead on 2012-05-28 06:29:38

After you have downloaded and installed Pod Farm on your new computer run the Line 6 License Manager to authorize the software on your new computer.

by TheHexebus on 2012-05-28 06:51:32

oh!! I have to disable it in my computer which its currently registered to right before I switch it to another computer??

by silverhead on 2012-05-28 07:11:11

That would be best but I don't think it's absolutely necessary. I think if you don't do that all that will happen is you will continue to have an authorized device that you will never use again. You can probably remove this device anytime later.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.