These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Help with Pod Farm 2.5
by graeme75 on 2012-05-31 06:51:29

Hi

Can anyone please help with this driving me mad

I recently received Pod Farm 2.5 Platinum version when I bought a spider IV 75.  I have just recently purchased Reason 6 (updated to 6.0.2).

My sound card is an M-audio Fast Track Pro plugged directly into my PC (not via a USB hub).  My OS is Vista (32 bit).

I have successfully authorised Pod Farm on my computer and all the extra cabs and amps are available on the L6 devices within Reason 6

It seems though I am unable to open Reason 6 and Pod Farm 2.5 simultaneously as they both require the M-Audio FTP and one seems to cancel out the other. Am I missing a setting somewhere or is this always the case?

I can create a tone in PF, save it, close the program, open Reason and load the new tone into one of the L6 amps.  It would be easier if I didnt have to close Pod Farm. I know in the L6 videos both Pod Farm and Reason (well record) are open simultaneously but L6 hardware is being used, not sure if this is the difference.

Also I can open Pod farm 2.5 as a VST in Reaper without any sound card conflicts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Graeme

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.