These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Valve

Spider Valve MK II FBV MK II Wah Setup using front panel
by jbszulc on 2012-06-16 12:53:20

When I edit a preset and go to the WAH screen, the up and down buttons on the edit disk don't do anything.

How to I assign a button on my FBV MK II to turn my Wah on and off and how do I assign which pedal (expression or internal) to use for volume and for wah?

Also it appears that by default the external pedal takes over the Volume function from the internal one when it is plugged in is there a way to change this behavior?

I can't seem to locate this information anywhere.

Thanks for helping....

Re: Spider Valve MK II FBV MK II Wah Setup using front panel
by spaceatl on 2012-06-16 13:05:37

The toe switch turns on the wah under the internal pedal on an SV Mk2...

As far as I know, you can't change this behavior when the FBV is attached to an SV MK2....Only the HD Bean and HD Pro allows you to change button and expression assigments with an FBV MK2....SVs are pretty much fixed in that regard...

by jbszulc on 2012-06-16 14:35:31

Wah Light Comes on but pedal doesn't change wah with light off it controls volume.

by jbszulc on 2012-06-16 16:08:44

Ok, I actually figured this out:

If Pitch glide is selected as the first EFX even if pedal control is off wah no worky.

If you want Wah you can use pitch glide even if it is off and the pedal control is off.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.