These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

UX1 problem
by konradfolfoldi on 2012-07-03 09:19:02

Hi there!

I have a problem with my UX1 interface. The device is 1 year old, and I often use it, but this problem has only recently appeared. When I record a guitar tune then after a certain time something "goes wrong" and I only noticed this when I listened back what I recorded. For example: I recorded a fifty-second melody and after about ten seconds the tune's pitch(?) fell lower(?). For example I played it on C, and when I listened back it was on about A# and it was "false". I attached an mp3 file so you can listen it.

I thought there is an error with the computer-ux1 connection so I started to find solutions in the internet's forums, but nothing I found.

But I noticed that my Line6 Monkey and Line6 Audio-MIDI Devices programs do not look like than those I saw in the forums.

Here some picture:

monkey.jpg

devices.jpg

I don't know what to do, please help me

I use Audacity 2.0 for recording, and I have an Acer Emachines E527 laptop, and here the details:

CPU: Celeron(R) Dual-Core CPU T3500@ 2.10 GHz

RAM: 2,00 GB (1,87 GB for use)

Sorry, my english is bad, greetings from Hungary,

Konrad Folfoldi

Re: UX1 problem
by konradfolfoldi on 2012-07-03 09:26:36

Sorry, I forgot to attache the mp3 file   Here you can download: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/j9VuXzvf/error.html?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.