These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Is this option available?
by EminentAndrew on 2012-07-20 09:43:09

Hey Guys,

A couple things to start off : I am in ABCD Mode (FS1-4 Effects; FS5-8 Presets). My Delay is assigned to (FS1) is off in Preset A(FS5).

I wan't to Turn on my Delay (FS1) while my in preset A (FS5) Then go to Preset B (FS6) then back to Preset A(FS5) and have my delay off again.

Basicly I want my defaults to load every time I toggle between FS-5-FS8 and not have the preset change every time i leave an effect(FS1-FS4) on or off.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you.

Re: Is this option available?
by Astaroth_CY on 2012-07-20 09:55:42

The behavior you say that you are looking for is what I am experiencing by default. I.e. if I turn on an effect for a patch, then switch away from it to a different patch and switch back to it, the effect will be off again as I originally saved it.

The only way I would possibly see that you migh be experiencing the opposite (i.e. effect stays on when you go back to the patch) is if you're at the same time connected to your computer via USB and have HD Edit running, but even then I'm not sure this would happen.

by phil_m on 2012-07-20 10:09:12

The behavior you're describing is how it should work. It sounds like you are probably trying to switch presets while connected to HD500 Edit.

by EminentAndrew on 2012-07-23 10:51:11

You are both correct. I was not aware functionality was different while being conneccted to Edit.

THANK YOU!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.