These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Using a pod xt live file on the MkII
by anthonystutts on 2012-07-30 06:18:12

I want to get a copy of the U2 'Vertigo' and 'Achtung Baby' patches from the podxt live so I can use it on the MkII.  It doesn't exist as a download for the MkII but does for the podxt.  Anybody got a hard copy or a screen shot of the settings from the podxt live so I can enter them manually into the MkI?  Those two patches absolutely rock with the podxt and the guitar I use, and I used it as a starting point for all my patches.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Using a pod xt live file on the MkII
by Mr_Arkadin on 2012-07-30 06:29:19

What MkII are you referring to?

by anthonystutts on 2012-07-30 18:34:03

The Line 6 Mk II

by Mr_Arkadin on 2012-07-31 03:55:39

Line 6 make a number of products that have had a MkII version - can you be more specific and tell us the model, e.g.  Spider Valve Mk II HD100, Spider Valve MkII 212, FBV Express MkII etc.

If you want a 'screenshot' of the settings just open GearBox and load the patch, then you can see all the settings for that patch at a glance. However the values you see will probably not directly relate to your other product and as such can only act as a rough guide.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.